Need to run .HTML files through your ColdFusion Application Server?
The change needed for this new version is not entirely different than the change needed in CFMX 6.1 however here is what i've found.
1. Find the web.xml file under your install root. For me it was (c:\CfusionMX7\wwwroot\web-inf\web.xml)
2. Open the file in your favorite text editor
3. Locate the line that looks like this:
4. Add the following:
*Note: If your macromedia_mapping_XX numbers are different, make sure they increment, one for each xml node group, and make sure they do not duplicate another mapping setting.
5. Of course you need to make sure IIS knows what to do with the file... so add .html as a file type and make sure its parsed by this .dll
6. I had to restart both IIS and CFMX7, your mileage may vary, but I'd recommend restarting both!
Have a good one, and I hope it works for you too!